Check Your Account
Logging Into Your Account
Click on the My Account link.
Enter Your Username
- Your username is your library card number, the whole number with no spaces.
Enter Your Password
- You must enter a password for the first time at the library.
- If you do not have or cannot recall your password please contact your local librarian to have the password reset.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
The My Borrowing tab allows you to choose between “loan”, “reserves” and “fines.” Select loan to view how many items you currently have checked out, reserves to see what items you have on hold or are waiting for, and fines to see if you have any current fines.
Renewing Your Books Online
- Select the My Borrowing tab at the top of the My Account area
- Select Loan to display a detailed view of all the items you currently have checked out, their due dates, and the number of times you have renewed them.
- Place a checkmark next to any item(s) you wish to renew.
- Select the Renew link at the top right of the page, placed above all the titles to renew the materials and extend the due date. (If you use the large blue renew button beside a book, it will only renew that one book, no matter what you have checked off)
- Note: If you choose the select all option at the top of the page, you can renew all the books that are on that page at once. If you have more than one page of books, be sure to go to the other pages and ensure those are renewed as well. If an item cannot be renewed, a message will appear at the top of the screen alerting you that it cannot be renewed. Please scan the items once you’ve renewed them to make sure they have all been successfully renewed.
The Reserves tab shows the materials you currently have on hold (reserve). The title, author, call number, and status are displayed. If your reserve is not yet available for you, the dates displayed under “from” and “to” are the date you reserved the book and the date your reserve will last until (note: this is not the timeframe that you have to pick up the book). If there is a “Date Available” category with a date beside it, this means that your reserve is currently available for you to pick up. In this instance, the “from” and “to” dates displayed are the date your reserve became available, and the date it will be held for you until. You may cancel a hold.
Click on the My Account tab, click on My Borrowing and select the Fine link to view any fines you may have.
For more information, contact us.