Check Your Account
Logging Into Your Account
- Click on the My Account link in the top right corner of our website.
- Click on the blue Login tab.
- Enter your username, which is your library card number. Use all of the number, from beginning to end, but do not include spaces.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Login button.
NOTE: You must set your first password at the library. If you do not have a password or cannot remember it, please contact your local librarian to have your password reset.
Under the My Account tab, the My Borrowing menu allows you to choose between Loan, to view the items you currently have checked out, Reserves, to view and manage the items you have on hold, and Fine, to view any outstanding fines on your account.
Renewing Your Books Online
- Click on the My Account tab, and select My Borrowing from the menu that appears.
- Select Loan to display a detailed view of all the items you currently have checked out, their due dates, and the number of times you have renewed them.
- Place a checkmark next to any item(s) you wish to renew.
- Select the Renew link at the top right of the page, above all of the titles, to renew the materials and extend the due date. (If you use the large blue Renew button beside a book, it will only renew that one book, regardless of what you have checkmarked.)
- If you choose the Renew All option at the top right of the page, you can renew all of the books that are displayed on that page at once. If you have more than one page of books, you must go to the other pages and repeat the process to renew those as well.
- If an item cannot be renewed, a message will appear on the screen alerting you that it cannot be renewed.
- Please check over your loans once you have finished any renewals to make sure that everything has been successfully renewed.
From the My Borrowing menu, the Reserves option shows the materials you currently have on hold (reserved). The title, author, call number, and status are displayed. If your reserve is not yet available for you, the date displayed by “From” is the date you reserved the book, and and “To” is the date your reserve will expire (note: this is not how long you have to pick up the book). If there is a “Date Available” category displayed this means that your reserve is currently available, and the date beside it is when your reserve became available. You may cancel a hold by clicking the blue Cancel button to the right of the hold information.
Click on the My Account tab, click on My Borrowing and select Fine from the menu to view any fines you may have.
For more information, contact us.