Exam Invigilation (Proctoring)
We offer exam invigilation/proctoring services at the library.
- Library members: $15 per exam
- Non-members: $40 per exam
- Rescheduling Fee: $5
What we offer:
- We can accommodate both written and online exams.
- Exams will not have a private room. Ear plugs are available upon request.
- We do not have the staff or facilities to accommodate every type of exam. Check your school’s invigilation policy and contact us with any questions.
- We are open from Monday to Saturday, but exam scheduling will be dependent on staff and room availability. The only time slot available currently is 1:00-4:00 pm.
- You must make arrangements with your school and with us prior to writing the exam.
- Please give us two weeks of notice so we can appropriately schedule you and have time to receive your exam information.
- Contact us regarding scheduling queries and changes. There is a rescheduling fee of $5.
- You must have photo I.D. on you to be able to write an exam.
- We attempt to be a scent-free facility when possible, so please take that into consideration on the day of your exam.