Meeting Room Rentals
We have two rooms available to rent.
Classroom – accommodates 20-30 people
Possible Non-Profit Fee: $20
Multi-Purpose Room – accommodates 30-40 people
Possible Non-Profit Fee: $30
Non-profit organizations may be given a discounted rate at the Librarian’s discretion.
The Multi-Purpose room has a TV with HDMI and VGA connections (and cables) available, as well as a DVD player.
Both rooms have a counter and sink. Others Resources that may be available by request:
- Tables and chairs
- Rolling White Board / Bulletin Board
- Projector & Screen (VGA cable and power cable supplied)
- Public space availability depends on Library requirements.
- Rental and waiving of fees is at the head librarian’s discretion.
- Application must be submitted in advance of requested date.
- Bookings can be made between 8:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m. on weekdays and 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. A one hour time gap will be left between bookings.
- Cancellation requests may only be made by the contact person for the event.
Responsibilities for Room Rental / Usage
1. Restitution must be made for damages incurred while in use.
2. When booking time, take into account set up and take down time. Be sure you can be out of the room by your end time.
3. No alcoholic beverages on premises.
4. This is a non-smoking building.
5. Supervisor of group will be in attendance at all times and is responsible to make sure the building is cleared by 9 pm weekdays or 5 pm on Saturdays.
6. Payment must be made before event begins unless prior arrangements have been made.
7. Payment accepted via Cash, Cheque (payable to Jake Epp Library) or debit card.
8. Chairs must be stacked, garbage put into garbage cans, and all belongings removed from the room at the end of each booking.
Please contact the Library to request room availability. A rental application form must be filled out.